 General / 18999
Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:14:32 GMT

Scott:

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

I thought the last AT-AT was pretty bad, and the fact it said 2001 catalog.
The train one was a very good hoax, but it still grates on me in terms of
what we would like from our favorite company. Maybe there should be a
disclaimer on hoaxes of some kind for LUGNET, perhaps?
Your thoughts, Todd?

  How about this:

All text, images, or trademarks in this document are the intellectual property
of their respective owners. All content is provided as is, with no warranty
stated or implied regarding the quality or accuracy of any content on or off
this site. All trademarks, service marks, and copyrights are property of their
respective owners. LEGO®, LEGOLAND®, DACTA®, DUPLO®, PRIMO®, FABULAND®,
SCALA®, TECHNIC®, MINDSTORMS®, and ZNAP, etc. are trademarks or registered
trademarks of the LEGO Company, which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse
this site. STAR WARS® is a registered trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. LUGNET™,
Fibblesnork™ and AucZILLA™ are trademarks of Todd S. Lehman and Suzanne D.
Rich.

seems like a pretty fair disclaimer.

   Dave!