 General / 19119
Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 05:10:42 GMT

In ?" 95% of
posters to Lugnet seem to be North American/European/Australasian: I hope most
of these people had previously encountered practical jokes on April 1.

But that leaves only south america,africa and antartica-no one builds lego in
antartica right.and Autralasia is an awfullybig place!