 General / 19064
Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:02:50 GMT

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
give us something to talk about. Still, there were a few people who thought
(at first) that the AT-AT was real, and while some were condemning it,
others wanted it for the BURPs (hey, I wouldn't mind a BURP-set like that
myself). So it's not like no-one fell for it...

I think the people saying they wanted it for the BURPs were joking.

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/