 General / 18988
Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:01:13 GMT

Please tell me you are not talking about the BURP AT-AT...

In lugnet.general, Jeff Christner writes:
I'm sure everyone is busy with the good news about bulk ordering, but
there is another issue I've just got to get off my chest.

There was another upcoming product hoax recently following in the
footsteps of the famous train hoax of 2000. I don't think its a good
idea to post false information to LUGNET about fake products that
aren't really coming out. From past threads I've read the discussion
of information and or pictures gained from stealing a glance at next
year's dealers catalog is frowned upon. It would seem that the only
information we can talk freely about and depend upon is that gained
from the in box LEGO catalogs.