 General / 19088
Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:20:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Markus Wolf writes:
Hey, I missed the BURP AT AT, and I've looked all over Lugnet for it.  Can
someone direct me to it?

Finally found it (1):

http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=18953

The following thread is almost as funny as the actual..."hoax".  Good job,
Greg.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  But don't try searching for "at-at" -- it seems that 2-letter words aren't
indexed by LUGNET, for various good reasons...