 General / 19019
Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:35:08 GMT

Dave Low <stinglessbee@hotSPAMFREEmail.com> wrote:
Let's hope that this sad day for the AFOL community never comes to pass. Lego
is about fun and creativity, not tearing people down when they do something
fun and creative.

Including making amusing jokes. To turn the coin the other way: how might it
make someone feel when he goes to all the trouble of making a really funny
spoof picture, and then a bunch of people jump on him calling him a
deceptive liar?

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/