 General / 18076
Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 15:52:47 GMT

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message
Allan Bedford wrote:
I am terribly specific with my buyers now, even reminding them to • include
proper postage on their payments, as Canada is, afterall, another • country.
I had two folks get their own payments back, due to insufficient postage.

Hehe you too, eh! All my "win notifications" include that reminder too.
A surprising number of letters with only 33c on them did get here, but
there were always a few which didn't.

I get these too, and I'm in Scotland. For me most buyers use 66c or $1
stamps. I
few people just seem to use some sort of arbitrary amount "just to make
sure".
A minority of buyers use so called "Global Priority Mail" - this costs $5
and
takes just as long as normal airmail, I'm never sure what the advantage of
this
method is?

Scott A

Kevin