 General / 18034
Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 14:43:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us" in auctions,
sales, trades etc?

Because shipment to other countries, or even more so, other continents, is
much more expensive than
shipping inside the US. It is often more risky, too.

hth,
-Shiri