 General / 18047
Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 21:32:58 GMT

Sadly, you're right. Other countries have interest in foreign exchange, and
often have to contract deals in USDs. The US, OTOH, is ruling the market and
thus does not care (as much) about other currencies. That's too bad for other
countries. I'll suffer from it myself in a year or so, when I move back to
Israel; which is why I am trying to be helpful and accept offers from non-US
countries, because I know how people feel when they cannot get the sets/pieces
they want. Still, I see why other people would not want to do so, and that's
too bad.

-Shiri