 General / 18035
Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 15:43:36 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us" in auctions,
sales, trades etc?

Because shipment to other countries, or even more so, other continents, is
much more expensive than
shipping inside the US. It is often more risky, too.

hth,
-Shiri

I don't agree that it is more risky - at least not in relatively non-corrupt countries - and anyway winner pays the
shipping.

/Tore