 General / 18063
Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 05:07:55 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:
It takes
only 1/2 of one second to read the large print on them that says "Valid
only in the U.S. and possessions."  And for those of you playing the home
game, Canada is not a U.S. possession - never has been, never will be.  :)

I pointed this out to my bank here in Vancouver the first time I got one
of these, and they didn't care at all. They cash them for me all the
time, no problem at all. In fact they take cash, personal checks or
money orders from anywhere in the world quite happily. (Royal Bank in
case anyone cares. They do have other drawbacks though).

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/