 General / 18054
Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 00:00:33 GMT

That, my friend is why they invented the money order: reasonably cheap for the
buyer, costs nothing the for the casher (I think, dont quote me on this) and is
accepted worldwide (you just get it in the correct currency). The buyers end
handles the currency conversion so the seller gets it ready to go in us$ or euros
or whatever.

Remember that international money orders aren't available everywhere,
though.
New Zealand is one such country...

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal
reply.