 General / 16060
Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 03:10:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
What interesting things have you found in your LEGO collection?

this is too fun...

Old Lego collection detritus:

Some Toggle Toys - colorful .5" cubes with holes or pegs on the faces, one face
swings open.
A trace amount of FischerTechnik
One Playmobil ax
A funny orange plastic connector, shaped like a pill but with a median ridge
Marbles
An orange candy container that had Lego studs, 2x6, on top and sides.
One red-orange Playmobil arrow
A 2" metal rivet spike (looks like a fencing foil with a round hilt)
Some funny red-orange hollow plastic brick with 2 square "studs" on top.
Replacement String used in Lego cranes