 General / 16097
Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 17:12:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian Sauls writes:

Brad Hamilton wrote in message ...
<snip>

What interesting things have you found in your LEGO collection?

The most interesting things I've found in my collection are:

A 2" metal rivet (That's three of us!  A friend told me about those!)
The shoulder cannon from the original Soundwave Transformer (Now my friend's
Soundwave is almost complete...anybody care to buy it?)
The drill from the Wheeled Warriors "Drill Sergeant" toy. (Anyone else watch
this show?  It was the only one that I had ALL of the toys for...too bad I
don't still have them.)

Aaron