 General / 16067
Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 03:36:17 GMT

What, separated from (the bulk of) your LEGO bricks?  How can you stand it?

Actually, when I moved out of my parents house into a condo, I didn't have
room for my LEGO collection, so I "convinced" myself I was too old for them
anyhow.

Now that I moved into a house, I have an extra room devoted to LEGO (and a
computer).  Its strange because I moved into the house for other reasons
(better noise protection from neighbors) and I had an extra room I needed to
fill (I don't like empty space), so I put up a small LEGO layout.  That
layout grew and grew and grew!

Now, with thoughts of children on the horizon, I'm looking for a BIGGER
house so I can have children AND LEGO.

P.S. I like the winged horse on your site.  How come you don't have your
site added to the LUGNET links?

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Right now, I don't have any old un-sorted lego, because it's in storage, • far
away from me.
However, when I did, I used to constantly find non-lego stuff. Me in my • cousin
got into a habit of setting them aside in order to organize the • collection -
only to find them later back in the same bins/bags due to our parents' • need to
keep an organized house...

What interesting things have you found in your LEGO collection?

I used to find clone-brand parts I didn't know I had (my grandfather • bought us
all kinds of stuff when I was little...)

-Shiri