 General / 16111
Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 02:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Richard W. Schamus writes:
First, Shiri, thanks for the plug, just remember, I did not pay you for it,
LOL. Seriously, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Just giving credit where credit is due... and I love your mythical creatures.

Brad, you can use
the 8X3 triangle wing, like I used on the other version of the white pegasus.

I would've used that piece -- if I had it... looks beeter than the silly
dragon wings...

-Shiri

It shouldn't, it just makes it a nightmare, (matched with a black horse); a
suitible steed for some dark knight, or evil king. It's always preferable to
balance the good with the evil. Supports conflict and moves a story along.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****