 General / 16077
Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 05:03:50 GMT

YOu know, I have some gear type things in my legos that I'm not sure are lego
or not.  I inherited an ugly green suitcase full of legos from my cousins long
before I recognized the power it held.  (Hmm hwoo hwoo hwoo)  But there are
these gears with cogs that kind of fit together.  My little brother has these
currently and we've used them in a limited capacity.  Do they mean anything to
anyone?  I recall big blue ones and little yellow ones.