 General / 16110
Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 02:45:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard W. Schamus writes:
First, Shiri, thanks for the plug, just remember, I did not pay you for it,
LOL. Seriously, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Just giving credit where credit is due... and I love your mythical creatures.

Brad, you can use
the 8X3 triangle wing, like I used on the other version of the white pegasus.

I would've used that piece -- if I had it... looks beeter than the silly
dragon wings...

-Shiri