 General / 16063
Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 03:31:40 GMT

Are you trying to make me druel with that off-hand airport shuttle
reference???

I'd LOVE to have one of those sets!

Will Hess <willhess@simflex.com> wrote in message
Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
What interesting things have you found in your LEGO collection?

Whenever I go home and dig through my brothers' collection (there are a • lot of
my old parts mixed in with his - as I rebuild sets I go through his bins • to find
the missing parts) I constantly pass the following:

crayons
pencils
coins (all denominations)
thumbtacks (OUCH ! :-)
assorted action figures (TMNT, GI Joe, wrestlers, etc)
accessories for same
matchbox cars
Tyco bricks

I'm also always passing a mostly-complete Airport Shuttle...but that's • another
story :-)

Will