 General / 16081
Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 10:02:06 GMT

only to find them later back in the same bins/bags due to our parents' need to
keep an organized house...

Why didn't you tell your parents that the junk does not go in the lego box?

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com