 General / 16056
Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 02:40:48 GMT

I've also found crayons and decals.

Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
What interesting things have you found in your LEGO collection?

Some of the stuff I've found include:
-A light green crayon
-Bits and pieces of a wind up helicopter thing that I never knew how to • work
when it was whole (probably 7-8 years ago)
-Tons of decals full of carpet fuzz (well, I guess these do count as Lego)
-A weird piece of cork
-A rock
-A pipe cleaner
Greg "Everyone's so happy now; their heads are caving in.." Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html