 General / 15907
Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 02:04:55 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

Well, I have an excel sheet with all of my sets with the set #,
description, parts, minifigs, etc. I kept almost all of my instruction
booklets, so I have a good source to see what I have. I have to add some
for all of the collections I have assimilated into the collective....
Oops, I mean collection! : )

I keep mine in a big table in an HTML file:
http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~tim/LEGO/collection.html
It got too annoying to count up the totals all the time, though, and I
didn't want to have to copy everything into a spreadsheet, so I wrote a
CGI to count my part and set totals for me:
http://www.cs.hmc.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/tim/count.pl

--
Tim Buchheim