 General / 15730
Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:12:49 GMT

Richard Schamus wrote:
I started my Excel sheet a couple of years ago, because
I didn't want to keep answering, "who the heck knows," on my rtl rollcall
sheet.

Unfortuanately I still need to answer "who the heck knows" despite
having a spread sheet. This is because I add more sets faster than I can
get them into my spreadsheet (just take a look at my web site pictures
at http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/apartment.html to get a feel,
of course those are way out of date, or ask Mike Walsh [who has seen
much of the progression]).

I can make a somewhat educated guess though, I figure I've entered 1/3
to 1/2 of my collection.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com