 Off-Topic / Debate / 4309
Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 05:33:27 GMT

I'd be
interested to hear if anyone found a culture that they liked better >than the one in which they grew up, and moved there (or plan to).

I grew up in the UK, emigrated to Canada in 1981, and definitely prefer
the culture here. Not that there aren't things I miss from the UK, or
things I dislike about Canada, but on balance I far prefer it here. The
main difference is the lack of class consciousness in the culture: it's
there, but it's not all-pervasive like it (still) is in the UK,
particularly London.

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page: