 General / 15731
Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:43:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Richard Schamus wrote:
I started my Excel sheet a couple of years ago, because
I didn't want to keep answering, "who the heck knows," on my rtl rollcall
sheet.

Unfortuanately I still need to answer "who the heck knows" despite
having a spread sheet. This is because I add more sets faster than I can
get them into my spreadsheet (just take a look at my web site pictures
at http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/apartment.html to get a feel,
of course those are way out of date, or ask Mike Walsh [who has seen
much of the progression]).

I can make a somewhat educated guess though, I figure I've entered 1/3
to 1/2 of my collection.

--
Frank Filz

-----------------------------
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com
It took me awhile to get it all done, but I think it's worth it now that it
is. You could, um, borrow, the work and just addapt it to your needs. I've, um
borrowed other things in my time, and made them my own, with unique changes. I
wouldn't hold it against you.
I get behind a couple of months, but Ijust updated it. I'm in the 90k region.
Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****