 General / 15781
Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 13:02:29 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

Kya Morden wrote:

Okay, I've got to ask.  Where did you two come up with these numbers?
Just a wild guess? Did you dig through pause or something to find all
of your sets and kept a running total?  Am I just being annoying and
asking stupid questions?

No, you don't..:-) Actually I know how much of a piece I have
excatly(1), since I always make inventories of the sets that I have
(using an excel sheet, and know many others doing similar..:-) I never
combine any set that I bought with the other pile of lego (not a pile,
but carefully sorted in a drawer system and additional boxes actually)
before making an inventory.

You are not annoying or stupid, Kya. I leave that description for the
leftists over in debate. Here is a link to my sets, I have to redo it,
it came out bad. Anyway:

Sorry Scott, but isn't this "thought" mentioned above a bit
"annoying"?.. (I never feel myself stupid to date at least, though I
could be enough annoying sometimes..:-)

Selçuk

(1) 38,637 pieces + sets 8448, 5563, 386 and 1775 for which I didn't
make inventories yet.