 General / 15733
Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:18:54 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> writes:
Mine fit underneath my bed, so you might want to aim for storage more
than amount of parts. Most of the collection I had was in sets, and
they were packed away.

Mine collection is sorted by pieces and takes up quite a bit of room :)
I'm gonna have trouble picking what to take...A fe handfuls from each
bin?
--Bram