 General / 15610
Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:33:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:

(please note, followups changed to .off-topic.debate!)

(1) US has been good to me (2). Not only is lego cheaper, but I earn about
twice as much from baby-sitting :-)

(2) Only on lego issues, tho'. I don't like it here and if it weren't for
lego, I'd have much more resistive forces against staying. But every time I
say I want to go back to Israel, my parents just say "lego, license" (3) and I
melt... ;-)

Wow, I didn't think the US was that bad...what makes Israel so much
better?