 General / 15717
Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 05:31:30 GMT

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000 04:18:14 GMT, "Scott E. Sanburn"
<ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:

How much LEGO did you take to college?  I have about 35000 pieces, which
might be a bit much...(Tim, what are you going to do about LEGO and
college?)

Well, I was living with my dad, I had my own room, it was bigger than my
room at my mom's, but still, I'll say I took about maybe 15,000 parts?
Mine fit underneath my bed, so you might want to aim for storage more
than amount of parts. Most of the collection I had was in sets, and they
were packed away. Now I have around 150,000 parts.

Okay, I've got to ask.  Where did you two come up with these numbers?
Just a wild guess? Did you dig through pause or something to find all
of your sets and kept a running total?  Am I just being annoying and
asking stupid questions?