 General / 15589
Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:08:40 GMT

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Eric Kingsley (<FqnD6C.3qI@lugnet.com>) wrote at
15:47:00

Yesterday I had a neat experiance with my in-laws who were over for the
afternoon.

(snipped excellent story)

Thanks for sharing this, Eric.

It's really great to hear stories like this. It kind of encourages one
to just get on with it, and build some good stuff :-)
--
Tony Priestman