 General / 15634
Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:52:04 GMT

Highly agreed-- as a kid I built models, then played with them acting out
stories, etc.... now I mainly just build and display. But people still think of
it as playing... Notice that nobody has a second thought about adults who build
models (WWII planes, etc.) or do model railroading; but building with Lego just
elicits a 'childish' image for most people.

I tell people its modelmaking without the glue or paint.

Allan J Smith

--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/