 Events / 2022
Re: The proliferation of fests: Good or bad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:53:40 GMT

In lugnet.events, Ted Michon wrote:
   ... And for those who haven’t found a way to LLCA after 7 years of operation, how strong can that attraction be?.

Well, keep in mind some people have only emerged from their Dark Ages recently as well as living quite a distance away and having spouses and family responsibilities before jetting off to LLC. :)

As a family man I would be interested in a such a fest with sidetrips to LLC as well as other attractions in the area. Bringing the family I might even drive from British Columbia as part of a larger family vacation.

As was discussed in http://news.lugnet.com/events/?n=1847 there are ways to make such a fest work.