 Events / 1996
Re: The proliferation of fests: Good or bad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:32:42 GMT

In lugnet.events, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

   “Well, honey, I love you and all, but I’m going to travel to Seattle or wherever for several days to go to a fest.” Now that I will be local to a fest I can go over for the day without it digging into family time.

You’ve got to be a newlywed or close to it ;)

My wife is a NLSO and she has no problem with me leaving for a few days!(1)

Felix

(1) I love my wife