 Events / 2002
Re: The proliferation of fests: Good or bad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:50:48 GMT

In lugnet.events, Rafe Donahue wrote:

I too have a NLSO but I've gone to the past two Brickfests in DC, taking the
boys (early teens) along both times.  Last summer I also brought my dad, a
NLfather.  He went along to see some museums and such and help driving from
Nashville.  He was stunned with what he experienced.  He wants to go next year.

um, please help me out here...NLSO?

Steve - the slightly confused