 Events / 2014
Re: The proliferation of fests: Good or bad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:24:13 GMT

In lugnet.events, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:

By this, do you mean that you’d like to display multiple themes as well?

Thanks,

-Jeramy

Jeramy-

I’m thinking more about co-locating (in time and space) a general LEGO event with the big LTC effort for NMRA. Possibly even at the same venue (there’s a lot of event space at the Convention Center and NMRA is not even actually in the Convention Center, just in one of its hotels). Maybe the combined attraction of the NMRA LTC layout, a general LEGO gathering, Disneyland, a LEGO store, LLCA 60 miles away (we could provide buses and hold a day long event at the park and stop on the beach for a dinner bonfire on the way back home), and Southern California (there will be fireworks every night at 21:35 and you WILL know it) would be enough to bring folks from all over.

-Ted