 Castle / 17693
Re: Castle Builder's Guild
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:53:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Saskia van Doesburg wrote:
   I really like the idea of a castle related community site. I think times have changed, if you want new people in the castle community, you’ll get them in easier via a website and forum, lot’s of people can’t find their way to newsgroups. A forum like fbtb has would be nice, because I like that setup more than a newsgroup.

Please, please don’t setup something like FBTB. I really think a forum like that is vastly inferior to Lugnet’s setup. I like Star Wars and LEGO, yet I never participate over at FBTB. IMHO, that kind of board, is not as friendly as Lugnet. Why would we want to fragment the already small Castle community? Take a look at ILTCO.org They have a lot of the things you talk about, but they are in full support of lugnet.trains

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG