 Castle / 17717
Re: Castle Builder's Guild
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:40:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Todd Thuma wrote:
   http://www.bricksonthebrain.com

Jake McKee, Lego Direct employeee (last I knew)...instructions actually on Brickshelf. And you could do that here via FTX image embedded posts. Someone could do a sidebar of instruction links from a castle subgroup called “lugnet.castle.instructions”. Just as their could be a subgroup called: “lugnet.castle.interviews” etc.

   http://www.mocpages.com/

Pictures again actually residing on Brickshelf. The TOS has come into question. See: http://news.lugnet.com/publish/?n=4325 also see:

http://www.mocpages.com/about/use.php?r=2002541067

4. You are allowing us to distribute your content over the Internet. By writing reviews, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting MOCpages and its owners a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unrestricted, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, copy, publish, sub-license, adapt, transmit, archive, restore, perform, or display your content on the Internet.

See also: http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/ss9k/ss9kbd.html

I could reproduce that page in FTX right here. It would have been off-topic for lugnet.castle though...

Anyway, I have no objections to some kind of support site at all. We had CW before, maybe we can have something new and different again! I am just trying to point out that there aren’t actually the barriers that some people think there are to doing many things via lugnet.

-- Hop-Frog