 Castle / 17690
Re: Castle Builder's Guild
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 06:29:38 GMT

Hi,

I agree with Richard - no time to visit much more pages - especially no
further forum !

"buy, sell, trade" and of course the "interview's with castle builders"
will be nice on a page.
Did you visit the http://www.mocpages.com/ ? That's an exelent design of a
MOC-related Page - not only for Castle, but that's no problem - other
themes are great,too ;)

Kai

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:51:47 GMT, Benjamin Ellermann <ben_289@hotmail.com>