 Castle / 17694
Re: Citadel of Kel-Nuroc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:06:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jim Foulds wrote:
Hi gang,

   I would like to announce the first public showing of our latest creation at
BrickFest 2003, the Citadel of Kel-Nuroc.  This Moc began soon after BrickFest
2002 thanks to the ideas/comments made by attendees.  Countless hours was spent
researching and prototyping since then. Actual construction started on Memorial
Day of 2003.

Jim,
Saw this at brickfest... It was kind of hard to miss. :-)  Very nice work, it
really made the castle room this year.  Wanted to tell you when I saw you, but I
managed to get somewhat caught up in the Pirate game.

-Andy Lynch