 Castle / 17720
Re: Citadel of Kel-Nuroc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:41:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch wrote:
Jim,
Saw this at brickfest... It was kind of hard to miss. :-)  Very nice work, it
really made the castle room this year.

I am glad you enjoyed our presentation this year.  It was alot of work, but the
reception made it all worth it :)

Wanted to tell you when I saw you, but I managed to get somewhat caught up
in the Pirate game.

Np, that is the greatest part and the worst part for me about Brickfest...I get
to talk with my fellow AFOLs face to face, but sadly I seem to run out of time
before I get to talk to most of them :)

Hopefully you will get a chance to attend the next GardenSLUG meeting so we can
talk there.

- Jim F.