 CAD / Development / 2399
Re: Categories (was Re: Parts with odd angles)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:44:28 GMT

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 21:20:15 GMT, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, John VanZwieten writes:
would e.g. the pickaxe part go in equipment or aaccessories? the
chainsaw?
Hand-held stuff would stay in accessories.
It's tempting to put the chainsaw under Weapons...
LOL.

Me too! It's amazing how many things can be weapons if you really want them
to be.  :)  I even put the ice-pick axe, the flat-head screwdriver, and the
grappling hook under "weapons"...

  http://www.lugnet.com/dbtoys/elementsearch/?=weapon

Of course, the magic wand and the crystal ball are stretching it a bit.  :-)

Those crystal balls are bigger than a mini-fig's head.  That could hurt, if
someone starts throwing things.

Steve