 CAD / Development / 2343
Re: Parts with odd angles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:33:50 GMT

"Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com> writes:

Put it in a separate text file, too.  That way it can be printed out,
and one never has to ALT-Tab into LDAO to find the angle.

Well, I wasn't going to compile an "über-list" of all the oddly angled
parts available, just the ones I've had some problems with determining
the angle of.  In fact, I think I'll post the list here, as it isn't too
long:

    2904  Pivot angle: 15 deg
    571   Angle of bend: 143.13 deg
    32016 Angle of bend: 157.5 deg
    32015 Angle of bend: 112.5 deg

As to the coordinates of the pivot, I'd say it's pretty obvious for all
these parts where it is.

Fredrik