 CAD / Development / 2327
Re: Parts with odd angles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:15:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) writes:

I don't see putting the angle in the actual description line (due to space
constraints), but it would be possible to at least add it into the file for
reference.  Perhaps put it into the "KEYWORDS" statement,  then it would at
least show up in the LDList parts searcher.

Thanks, I'll compile a list of the parts I've had the need for some
angle to use and send it to you.

Fredrik

Put it in a separate text file, too.  That way it can be printed out, and one
never has to ALT-Tab into LDAO to find the angle.

Jeff