 CAD / Development / 2333
Re: Parts with odd angles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:10:33 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:
legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) writes:
I don't see putting the angle in the actual description line (due to space
constraints), but it would be possible to at least add it into the file for
reference.  Perhaps put it into the "KEYWORDS" statement,  then it would at
least show up in the LDList parts searcher.
Thanks, I'll compile a list of the parts I've had the need for some
angle to use and send it to you.

I'm probably stating the obvious here, but...  Please also include the
coordinates for the pivot as well as the angle.

You may now freely deduce how many times I've burned myself on this simple
concept!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

--