 CAD / Development / 2368
Re: Categories (was Re: Parts with odd angles)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:38:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
On Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:32:00 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

What about removing some items from "Technic"?  Like make some new
categories, such as axles, beams, and gears?  Personally I think the
"Technic" category is to big and varied.  Motors and battery boxes and such
could go into electric, and misc. technic elements would stay in "Technic".
Your thoughts?

Umm, the battery boxes and such *are* in electric.  Are you looking at
LDAO's VEC?  You might want to hit the "restore default categories" option
to capture the recent part-moves.

Whoops!  I guess I should've looked before posting.  :)  Anyways, there are
still some electric elements in Technic, including the polarity switch,
micromotor, and the fibre-optics element.

Jeff
- "Mmmm!  Creamy Spamcake centering!"