 CAD / Development / 2400
Re: can someone please ldraw me the jail cell door?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 19:28:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, John VanZwieten writes:

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message • news:4.2.0.58.19990719080834.00a4e770@pop.osiriscomm.com...
At 05:23 AM 7/18/99 , Jonathan Wilson wrote:
can someone please ldraw me the jail cell door?
i am ldrawing the frame but the person who i borrowed the frame from
does not have one of those door (the frame was for the fabuland type
door). i really need it so i can ldraw some castle sets for the OMR.
e.g. black monarchs castle and kings mountain fortress.

*please* *please* *please* stop asking what your country can do for you,
ask what you can do for your country.

*please*

By ldrawing TLG sets for the OMR, Jonathan is, in fact, "doing something for • his country."  While it may be irritating to see
repeated posts requesting parts, instructions, etc., etc., if Jonathan is • doing a good job on ldrawing the sets, we will all someday
appreciate his contribution.  There are _lots_ of sets to be done, and my • guess is that Jonathan has worked on close to half of the
sets done so far.

That doesn't mean we all have to hop to fulfill his every request, but where • we can easily help, why not?

-John Van
I'm taking a look at the feasibility of authroing 4611, the 6x7 door.

Chris