 CAD / Development / 1736
Re: Voting Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 03:57:40 GMT

Terry K wrote:

On Sun, 16 May 1999 20:26:05 GMT, Joshua Delahunty
<dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu> wrote:

Terry K wrote:
I have no idea how many torso patterns there are.  Ask Joshua - he could
probably give you a pretty accurate count.

But I don't think it is anywhere near 999.  Maybe in the 300 or so range?

I must have told you that already.  It is indeed around 300 (and always
growing).

Now just don't ask me to list them.  :-)

                                      -- joshua

I _thought_ I had a nagging memory of you telling me this.  Hey, what do you
know, I actually retained something you told me.  ;-P

The wiffle blows must be doing their job.

Could you list them?

OK...

Plain Blue, blue arms, yellow hands, standard smile
Plain Red, red arms, yellow hands, standard smile
Plain Black, red arms, yellow hands, standard smile
Blue Torso with white buttons and pockets, blue arms, yellow hands,
standard smile
Blue Torso with white lapels, tie, buttons and pockets, blue arms,
yellow hands, standard smile
Black Torso: police officer, zippered jacket, black arms, yellow hands,
standard smile
.
.
.
White Torso, yellow neckline, black tunic decoration, white arms, yellow
hands, furrowed eyebrows
Tan torso, black edging and wrinkle lines, brown undershirt, yellow
hands, grey beard and furrowed eyebrows

Phew.

But I think I missed some of them.   :-P

-- joshua