 CAD / Development / 1604
Re: Voting Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 01:58:03 GMT

On Mon, 10 May 1999 00:06:32 GMT, "jonathan wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com>
wrote:

i also noticed that the brick 1 x 2 with ferry windows pattern, the mindstorms
light sensor, the rubber boat, the harpoon, the arm towball with grabber, the
technic half bush type II, the saddle, the 1 x 2 x 2, the knife, the new 9v
motor and the technic pin with towball.

why? most of these pieces i have seen what i assume to be completed versions.
why are these parts (and the ones i mentioned in my other post) not there? are
they incomplete? were they not finished in time?

are some of them not in there because part numbers are unknown? e.g. the 1 x 2
x 2...

The pieces submitted are in the vote.  If it is not there, it has not been
formally submitted.

-- Terry K --