 CAD / Development / 1595
1594  |  1596
Subject:
Voting Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 07:57:55 GMT

OK, LDraw elitists,

The voting page is up:
http://hugin.ldraw.org/JJ_Memorial/voting/datvote

There are a couple of minor changes to the voting format - which may well
change again.

I am also considering releasing this months "fixes" separately.  There are a
lot of pieces that have been tinkered with this time.  So many that adding them
to the new parts update would make it quite large.  See the "fixes.txt" file
link at the bottom of the voting page to see what I mean.
Maybe better to split them up.

An take note that right at the top of the list of fixes are several "annoying"
ones.  Pieces that are having their numbers changed, but cannot have a
corresponding "~Moved to" file.
Sorry for this folks, but in order to get things straight, we must do it this
way.   So take note of the affected piece numbers, and fix any of your models
that use those numbers now.  I know, it sucks.  I am going to have to do a
little rooting around in files myself to fix mine.

-- Terry K --