 CAD / Development / 1647
Re: Voting Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 07:38:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Terry Keller writes:
Changing midstream?  No.
But I will try to get another voting page up immediately following this one.

-- Terry K --

Could you include the three torsos which are in the current voting download,
but are not on the voting page?

9326p20 Waiter
9326p48/p49 Forestmen

Actually, Jonathan Wilson observed that this basic forestman torso also exists
with a black collar (confirmed - illustrated in Fibblesnork guide) and green
collar (unconfirmed by me - anyone else have one ?), but it is always on a
green base part. Should we switch this so that the collar colour is the
variable (like we did for the dungarees pattern), or add one or two extra
decorated parts - we are not running short of minifig torso numbers, yet - we
can go up to 9326p999 !? How many are there ??

Chris

Chris